The ANT-3300 is an H.264 video and audio CODEC that can be used in several ways.
Firstly it can be used as a traditional IP video server where video and audio sources are connected to it and the unit is connected to a network. Any PC that can reach it over the network can view the video, listen to the audio and access all of its control features either using the supplied CMS software or via a browser. Dual stream capability allows one stream for recording and another for viewing. Dual sreams can be different codecs and resolutions/ frame rates
Secondly two units can be set up as an encoder / decoder pair. The signals (video, audio & control) arriving at the encoder will be decoded by the decoder. This is ideal for transmitting high quality video between 2 points in a building which has already had a network installed or between remote locations which are connected to the internet. Each unit can act as both an encoder and decoder allowing a 2 way video / audio link.
Finally the unit can be used as a decoder paired with any of the Antrica SD IP camera range, including Speed Domes.
When used as an encoder or server the unit features a USB port allowing the attachement of a USB flash drive for local recording. The ANT3300 can record locally on loss of network, detected movement or on a local signal. Video can be pre-recorded before the event and can be retrieved remotely via a browser.
Compare this Product with other Antrica Encoders and Decoder CLICK HERE
- High quality low bit rate H.264 & JPEG video codec
- Video over IP via 10/100 Ethernet or WLAN
- Static or dynamic IP -DHCP, PPPoE
- One to One or one to many transmission Multicasting
- Serial port, USB port, sensor/alarm I/O
- Full resolution PAL or NTSC plus Audio , 1/2D1, CIF
- Encode, decode or duplex mode
- Standalone end to end video over IP
- Video server to NVR or PC mode
- Motion detection
- 32kbps ~ 4Mbps
- Automatic adaptive rate control for network bandwidth