The ANT-32000 is a High Definition H.264 video and audio CODEC that can be used in several ways. Offering Full HD video and audio encode plus decode and full duplex mode, this is an industry first!
Firstly it can be used as al High Definition (HD) IP video server where video and audio sources are connected to it and the unit is connected to a network. Any PC that can reach it over the network can view the HD Video, listen to the audio and access all of its control features either using the supplied CMS (Central Management Software) or via a browser.
Secondly two units can be set up as an encoder / decoder pair. The signals (HDMI video, audio & control) arriving at the encoder will be decoded by the decoder. This is ideal for transmitting high quality video between 2 points in a building which has already had a network installed or between remote locations which are connected to the internet. Each unit can act as both an encoder and decoder allowing a 2 way video / audio link
Also the unit can be used as a decoder paired with any of the H.264 static cameras or the range of H.264 speed dome cameras sold by Antrica.
Finally the output of a PC at up to WSXGA resolution at 60Hz can be connected using a DVI to HDMI cable . The PC images can then viewed anywhere on a network. This feature is useful in Hospital applications for sending the output of MRI or CT scanners to remote locations. Video wall applications and others where third parties need to view the DVI output from a PC .
When used as an encoder or server the unit features a USB port allowing the attachement of a USB flash drive for local recording. The ANT32000 can record locally on loss of network, detected movement or on a local signal. Video can be pre-recorded before the event and can be retrieved remotely via a browser.
Compare this Product with other Antrica Encoders and Decoder CLICK HERE
Download product documentationVideo-PC-over-IP
- Up to 30fps at 1920 x 1080
- Dual Streaming (H.264/H.264, H.264/MJPEG)
- MPEG2-TS Supported
- Two Way Audio Communication (G.711, AAC)
- HDMI Video In/Output
- Composite Video In/Output
- HD/SD-SDI Video In/Output – Optional
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- USB Recording
- Watchdog for System Recovery
- RS-232, RS-422/485 Communication
- Motion Detection
- 2CH Sensor Input / 2CH Alarm Output
- Adjustable Video Bitrate : 32Kbps ~ 10Mbps for Primary Video, 32Kbps ~ 1Mbps for Secondary Video
- Adjustable Video Data Bandwidth : 2,400bps ~ 115,200bps
- Various Protocols : TCP/IP, Multicast, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, RTP, RTSP, SNMP
- Full Technical Support with SDK & API